Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Business Analyst / Commercial Model Manager (m/f/d).
Business Analyst / Commercial Model Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for analysing the commercial market settings international, with a focus on Europe (e.g. Tax rules, government funding, etc.)
- You develop financial business models for customer investment cases, but also profitability analyses for business cases related to solar, storage and E-mobility solutions
- You develop, enhance and standardize finance and investment tool
- You search the market for feasible tools, systems and solutions to support our commercial business development (e.g. set up leasing finance structures including selection of partners, etc.)
- You collaborate with the technical product and solution development to set up a market conform and customer-oriented solution
- You understand yourself as a commercial team member closely linked to project management and sales
- You have an academic degree in industrial engineering and management or comparable, ideally with a focus on renewable energy
- You have at least 5 years of job experience in analyzing business environments and developing business models, preferable in solar or other renewable energies
- You are proficient in MS office, expert in Excel and have basic experience with other IT / CRM Systems
- You own a high degree of self-motivation, self-driven way of working, discretion and loyalty.
- Additionally, you show a fast comprehension in new and complex contents, flexibility, solution orientation and a team driven personality
- You are fluent speaking and excellent written in German and English
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.