Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for Head of Legal APAC
Head of Legal, APAC
- Reporting to the global head of legal in Munich, Germany and the APAC management team in Bangkok
- Responsible for providing legal support across project development, investment, finance and M&A activities for solar and wind projects and solar equipment wholesale trading in the Asia Pacific region;
- Responsible for all corporate and legal documentation and ensuring compliance to group policies;
- Managing a team of five across three offices in Bangkok, Tokyo and Melbourne;
- Working closely with operative management to plan legal resources to support growth of the business across the region;
- [Assisting with the transfer of BayWa r.e. best practices in legal areas from headquarters’ legal team (based in Munich, Germany) to new teams/partners, setting up new processes as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in law. Master’s degree a plus.
- Background in a major international law firm or infrastructure business and direct renewable energy project experience preferred.
- Transactional experience (M&A, project development & construction, real estate/property, financing) a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages a plus.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker and able to lead a small dynamic team.
- Hands-on and able to see the broader strategic / commercial view as well as going deep into transactions and documents
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.