Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich or the Netherlands and we are currently looking for a Junior Operations Manager (m/f/d), focussing on the Netherlands.
Junior Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- In cooperation with our project managers, you ensure optimal operational conditions of solar plants, both nationwide and abroad
- Remote monitoring of the operational states of solar plants in close collaboration with the Munich Control Centre
- Coordination of maintenance service and repair works together with our project management and technical service team
- Evaluation and reporting of plant performance data
- You answer national and international service calls, and find appropriate solutions based on our work processes
- Coordinate with in-house development and construction teams as well as third parties to support onsite plant visits and handover processes to the Operation & Maintenance department
- You ensure the compliance of BayWa r.e. quality standards, work procedures and improvement processes in a fast-growing business
- You have professional experience in a comparable field or are a newcomer to the solar energy industry, but with a high level of customer and service orientation and a strong willingness to learn and develop yourself
- You are trained in using computer and standard programs and can quickly familiarize yourself with new tools and software systems
- You are able to work under pressure and you are strong in multitasking
- You have fluent Dutch and good English skills, German skills are an advantage
- You solve problems systematically and have an analytical and structured way of working
- You are a team player with good communication skills on the phone with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to occasionally take over on-call duties is essential
- A high level of commitment and flexibility complete your personality
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.