Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich and are currently looking for a group controller (m/f).
Group controller (m/f)
- You check the financial and budget / target figures of the holdings for plausibility, make target/actual comparisons on basis of the targeted forecasted/previous year's figures and develop recommended actions
- In all commercial matters, you serve as the liaison) between the supervised holdings in Germany and abroad as well as the BayWa r.e. Holding and BayWa AG
- You report regularly to BayWa r.e. Holding´s Management
- You develop and refine reporting systems and support the introduction of software solutions
- You play a decisive part in special business analyses and projects
- You have completed a degree in business administration and have several years of qualified professional experience in investment controlling within a group or consulting firm
- You are competent in analysing financial data (balance sheet / income statement, individual/consolidated financial statement) as well as in dealing with cost accounting and profitability calculations
- Your results are in due form, well-structured and of high quality, thus enabling the management in the decision-making process
- You combine strong communicational skills, accurate work practices and high affinity to IT systems (preferably SAP)
- You are business fluent in English and have intercultural competences
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.