The Digital Transformation Internship program (4-6 months) provides you with excellent training, skills and real experience to help catapult a successful career within the renewables sector. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich and are currently looking for an Intern (m/f/d) Digital Transformation.
Intern (m/f/d) Digital Transformation
- Collaborate with internal Wind and Solar project managers to cluster and analyze internal data
- Perform business and data analyses to address complex business needs
- Preparation of process and workflow documentation
- Support the Project Managers with project implementation and process management
- Support the Digital Transformation Team in daily operations (supporting trainings, creating documentation, developing reports, etc.)
- Enrolled student of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or a relevant field
- Interest in the Renewable Energy sector and the topics of Data Transformation and Business Intelligence
- Very good IT and MS Office skills, especially Excel. (Database and/or Visual Studio experience a plus)
- Strong interest for the user and customer experience
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills
- Capability to work independently without losing structure, initiative & focus
- Distinct team spirit and energy to work in a multicultural team
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal (other languages are of advantage)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office atmosphere
- Discounted Conditions Fitness
- Discounted Online Shopping
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.