The Service Strategy & Business Development Internship program (2-3 months) provides you with excellent training, skills and real experience to help catapult a successful career within the renewables sector. As a member of an international team, you will support our Business Entity Services with the development of strategy projects and in fields of business development.
Intern (m/f/d) Service Strategy & Business Development
- Support the strategic team in various strategy and business development projects
- Create and evaluate financial and technical analysis of strategy projects
- Carrying out market research in wind and solar PV
- Providing technical-economic optimization of solar photovoltaic projects
- Solving of selected engineering problems in solar PV
- Supporting software rollout and database management
- Analyse user experience / user interface of different software products
- Enrolled student with background in Finance, Engineering or IT (or combinations like Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics …)
- Strong analytical skills and basic technical understanding of wind and photovoltaic energy systems
- Very sound English skills, spoken and written (German language skills are not required)
- Ideally CAD drawing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Open-minded attitude, engagement and eager to learn
- Highly motivated to work in a specialized team, in the renewable energy sector
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office atmosphere
- Company restaurant / Barista bar
- Discounted Online Shopping
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.