Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom and are currently looking for an Office Assistant (m/f).
- Overall organization and supervision of all administrative activities to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the office
- Arranging for office induction for new starters and overall management of the new starter process
- Greet and host visitors, distribute any incoming mail to departments, post office runs and package and arrange parcels for courier collections
- General office upkeep including maintaining the condition of the office/kitchen and arranging for necessary repairs, maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment and restocking kitchen supplies
- Ordering stock for Technicians when requested to do so
- Providing administration support to other departments with various ad hoc duties
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively manage a range of priorities
- Collaborative working style, persuasive and clear communication skills
- Flexible skillset and enthusiasm for a varied role
- Calm under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 3 years’ of experience working in a professional office environment and supporting a team with a range of administrative tasks is essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Programme, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience of setting up and managing action lists, programmes, notes of meetings and other administrative tools
- Fluent English is a must
- Clean driving licence
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.