Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for an Operations & Maintenance Manager – Southeast Asia.
Operations & Maintenance Manager – Southeast Asia
- Lead our O&M team based in our Bangkok and SEA offices and report to the regional management in Bangkok
- Manage the Operations Management of our solar plants, both nationwide and abroad in South East Asia
- Manage the monitoring, supervision and re-monitoring of O&M works and services in compliance with HSE guidelines in the region
- Management of incidents and evaluation of performance of the respective team members
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party technical advisors and other stakeholders in relation to our operating renewable power projects
- Conducting inspections, monitoring and monthly reporting on plant performance
- Taking over technical special issues referring to all our solar and wind plants in the Southeast Asia region
- Screen the market and maintain relationships in regard to available wind and solar technology providers
- Work closely with our multinational project management teams in the region
- You have a technical university degree
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a related field
- Male or female, Thai or any other foreign nationality
- Ideally, you have experience in project/operations management in the area of photovoltaics and/or wind projects
- Your Thai is on native speaker level and you have proficient English skills
- You have good MS-Office skills
- Team management skills are essential and he/she should be able to effectively manage and mentor the O&M teams based in multiple locations throughout the APAC region
- You show a high degree to act on own initiative, you are well organized and have an open-minded personality with good communication skills
- Your willingness to undertake occasional business travels in South East Asia complements your profile
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.