Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Asia Pacific (Bangkok or Melbourne), and are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f) Business Development & Policy Asia Pacific. You will be reporting to our Business Development & Energy Policy Department at Group HQ in Munich, Germany.
Project Manager (m/f) Business Development & Policy Asia Pacific
- As a part of our global Business Development & Policy team you will coordinate and support the overall strategy definition and implementation of the BayWa r.e. group across Asia Pacific in liaison with regional management
- You will take a leading or supporting role within global strategic projects depending on project need. Examples are the global sustainability initiative, innovation process, strategic digitization initiatives or organizational change
- You will be the key point of contact for central departments and regional management teams in all topics relating to the execution of the corporate strategy
- You will work closely with individual businesses within each country, pooling requirements and assisting them in the delivery of their strategic initiatives
- You will research and provide analytical information on regional markets as a base for country risk checks and market entry studies for new local markets / business models in collaboration with our regional businesses
- You will develop policy positions and a regional approach to coordinated policy work in associations as well as other external policy related activities in collaboration with regional management
- You will communicate the corporate strategy and its specific initiatives for employees in the region and gather feedback and need for continual developments of the corporate road map
- Minimum of a Master-level academic degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Law or Political Sciences
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a corporate setting or in management consulting
- Track record of project responsibility and successful implementation of own ideas
- Prior experience in and high level of affinity for renewable energy and energy policy
- Significant international experience or background
- Proven analytic skill set, affinity to numbers and experience in developing models in excel
- High degree of intrinsic motivation and ambition to drive successful growth of a leading renewable energy group
- Collaborative, team- and (internal) client oriented work style and excellent networking skills
- Excellent board-level presentation and communication skills in English. German would be an asset
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.