This position is responsible for managing orders that are in transit. Ensuring they are on track to deliver on time and in full. When potential delays or issues arise, this position is responsible for working with partner carriers to correct issues and to proactively communicate updates to customers. This position will also review and dispute mis-billed freight invoices as needed, and provide support to returns management.
The position of Transit and Returns Support is a full time salaried position that works directly with the customer, partner carriers, sales reps, and returns management. The position has the potential to collaborate with all other departments as well.
Transit and Returns Support
- Manage in Transit Shipments – 35%: Accountable for ensuring in transit shipments are on track to deliver on time and in full.
- Returns Management Support – 30%: Accountable for providing support to returns management as needed especially in regard to lost shipments and customer returns.
- Mis-billed Freight Invoice – 25%: Accountable for entering when needed, reviewing and disputing mis-billed freight invoices in a timely manner to ensure we pay correct invoices on time.
- Continuous Improvement - 10%: Accountable for the development of personal growth, and working with fulfillment team as well as other departments as needed to ensure process remain efficient and effective.
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately both verbally and in written form
- Commitment to advancing Baywa r.e. Solar System's organizational values of Effectiveness, Partnership, Honesty, Health, Open-Mindedness, and Engagement
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work unsupervised under pressure in a busy environment
- Demonstrated commitment and track record of providing an exceptional experience to peers and customers, and consistently executes performance with high standards of excellence
- BA or equivalent. 2 years or more of customer service experience desired
- Proficient on MS Excel and Word (NetSuite experience a plus)
- Bilingual skills are a plus
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.