Your portfolio and accounting grid management with BayWa r.e.
As one of Germany's largest biomethane traders, we know that optimum portfolio and accounting grid management is a fundamental requirement for meeting supply obligations.
In the biomethane market in particular, availability of the volumes and qualities needed is essential for reliably supplying biomethane to your customers' combined heat and power (CHP) units, for instance – thereby ensuring they can take advantage of EEG remuneration at all times.
Portfolio and accounting grid management for public utilities and energy traders
We handle all the necessary accounting grid and portfolio management tasks, thereby helping you manage your biomethane portfolio.
Smart solutions for your business
We develop made to measure solutions for all kinds of demands. You determine the level of service you require.
- Detailed portfolio assessment
- Optimum portfolio management according to the particular portfolio composition
- Consulting on the procurement strategy and support with trading and procuring open positions
- Analysis of electricity consumption forecasts (RLM) for optimisation potential
- Mapping and monitoring of all energy supply streams
- Professional biomethane accounting grid management, in accordance with KoV, GABi Gas and GeLi Gas processes in particular
- Management of proofs of origin via the German biogas register of the German Energy Agency (dena)
- Management of REMIT reporting for reportable trading activity
- You decide on the level of service – based on your requirements