We help you to save energy
Next to the cost of raw materials, energy costs are the most important cost driver in any biogas plant, contributing about 40 percent of the operating costs, excluding raw materials. An energy management system is an effective tool for identifying energy savings and continuously raising the energy efficiency of your biogas plant. Why? The consistent utilisation of this potential reduces operating costs and boosts your plant's competitiveness.
How? The energy management system pays particular attention to organisational and technical processes, as well as operating patterns, thereby reducing the energy required for production.
Furthermore, certification is often rewarded with tax relief.
Why is energy management for a biogas plant worthwhile?
- Increased sustainability due to a reduction in CO2 emissions and consumption of resources
- The possibility of certification to EN ISO 50001:2018 and a refund of most of the electricity tax paid
With an energy management system that meets EN ISO 50001:2018, you can continuously and systematically raise your company's energy efficiency. The system can be used to record energy flows and identify energy savings potential, and it allows you to make decisions about future energy efficiency investments. The ISO 50001 energy management system allows companies to meet their energy commitments while continuing to reduce consumption. The system includes the organisation and information structures necessary to make it work within a company over the long-term, as well as the tools required for installation.
An energy management system to EN ISO 50001:2018 ensures:
- A defined company energy policy (including the strategic and operational goals as well as action plans).
- Structured planning.
- Proper launch and operation.
- Correct monitoring and measurement.
- Systematic checks and corrections.
- The completion of the internal audits, as well as regular checks by the management.
We can help you optimise your plant's energy consumption and assist you in saving energy. Together, we can fine tune your energy management system and carry out specific technical and financial analyses for the long-term reduction of your energy consumption.
When it comes to our remuneration, we are happy to be paid by result, i.e. in line with the efficiency improvements we have achieved for you. After all: your success is our success!