Are you looking to develop and complete a wind energy project? We are your reliable and innovative partner. From the site search and necessary approvals to the turnkey handover of your wind farm, we will be by your side – right down to the subsequent commercial and technical operations management.
BayWa r.e. has the specialist expertise and flexibility of an engineering office combined with solid economic and financial strength. We are among the best in the industry: with many years of experience in wind energy and many successfully completed wind energy projects.
We are close at hand
Have you got a site and want to use it to profit from wind energy? One of our four German regional offices is surely to be close by. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our regional offices are located in:
Simply enter your postal code into the Postcode Finder to determine your nearest office.
Potential and site analysis
We would be delighted to determine whether your area is suitable for a wind energy project. Our experts will analyse your site in detail. In doing so, we will comprehensively assess all planning aspects, from wind conditions to the ability to obtain approval. You will find the right contact for your region using our Postcode Finder.
Many steps are necessary before a wind farm is up and the turbines are spinning. Our specialists will clarify all planning, approval and technical requirements with you to successfully realise your project:
- Information for residents, local community representatives, land owners and all other project participants and interest groups
- Clarification of all planning issues relating to the project site
- Extensive investigations on questions of nature conservation, noise, shadow and much more in close cooperation with the approval authorities and other relevant groups and organisations
- Creation and continuous optimisation of the wind farm layout
- Detailed implementation planning for installing wind turbines and building the infrastructure
- Preparation and submission of the approval application as per all requirements set out in the Federal Immission Control Act
- Support during the approval process
- Participation in tenders according to EEG 2021