We value service – and always have
As an experienced full-service provider, we offer solar plant operators the entire range of services – on request, also as a complete package.
We place the security and economic viability of your investment at the centre of our activities. We assign a project manager to you, so that you always have the same contact person for any queries. Our control centre, which is in constant contact with the on-site service teams and maintains an overview of everything, provides the support necessary to ensure that all technical requirements for the reliable operation of your plant are fulfilled.
Managed output in solar energy
Proof of our customers' satisfaction: in the solar energy sector, we currently support and provide technical operations management for more than 900 projects for banks, insurance companies, international and well respected investment companies, as well as community energy cooperatives – in more than 13 countries in Europe, as well as Australia, Africa, Central America and the USA.
We exploit the full potential of your solar plant
Our drone check uses thermal imaging technology to expose weak points in your solar plant; once corrected, you can take full advantage of your yield potential.
Our experienced engineers always make a full and thorough inspection of your solar park. By consulting with project managers and the control centre daily, we identify technical problems early.
Proximity to our customers means everything to us
Professional project management, centralised monitoring, on-site service teams, and proven processes and structures work together to ensure your solar plant always works at high availability and with optimised yields. To achieve this, BayWa r.e. assigns a contact person to you who will deal with all your concerns and provide reliable, professional, and tailored support whenever you need it.
Speaking of personal support, being close to our customers is very important to us, and not just in our daily work. This is why we also promote additional opportunities to get together at regular meetings and events.
Our services for your solar plant at a glance:
- Comprehensive technical project management of your solar park
- Operating data analysis, technical assessments and ongoing reporting
- 24/7 monitoring by our control centre, staffed by our multilingual team
- Processing of warranty claims, insurance and loss cases
- Maintenance, repairs and regular inspections
- Yield optimisation
- HSE management
- Taking on responsibility for the plant, in line with DIN VDE 0105-100
- IT security and reliable plant communications
- Thermal imaging (using drones) and I-V curve measurement
- Innovative maintenance concepts, such as solar drone check
- Interface to commercial operations management, energy trading with energy supply utilities and grid operators